2k Business Services Limited is committed to providing a professional standard of service, coupled with a programme of continual improvement and development.
Our improvement and development programme is based on performance monitoring as well as seeking and using new knowledge through business, professional and research sources.
This applies to our several areas of activity, as described elsewhere in this web site. We are also continually seeking opportunities to deploy our expertise to the benefit of new business customers.
2k Business Services Limited is committed to minimising our impact on the environment through the consumption of energy and materials, and the disposal of waste.
- Our potentially greatest consumption of materials relates to printed items, and it is our policy to use electronic means wherever possible and acceptable to our trading partners.
- Waste paper is recycled, having been shredded where appropriate.
- Obsolete equipment is recycled, preferably by donation to a worthy cause, otherwise through an accredited recycling agency.
- The vehicles we use are professionally and regularly serviced, minimising pollution.
- Energy consumption is minimised by turning off equipment that is not in use, and turning down the heating in unmanned spaces.
Local supplier policy
Where possible and economically viable, we always prefer to use local suppliers of goods and services. This benefits the local economy and reduces product mileage.
With consideration to sound commercial practices, as well as statutory requirements, 2k Business Services Limited does not in any way distinguish on the basis of sex, race, religion or age
in the conduct of its business. This applies to recruitment as well as trading partners or their representatives.
With consideration to accepted commercial practices in the UK, we take care to comply with the following:
- All emails carry our logo, the company details and a valid return address.
- All emails carry a message inviting recipients to refuse further emails.
- Valid requests to refuse further emails are recorded and observed for the future without further correspondence.
- We keep our emails very brief so they don't cause a problem with capacity.
- We make no secret of the intention to promote our services.
Many of our SME customers get up to 50% grant support through several regional development agencies.
The money comes to you, not to us, but we can help you find out where to look for support.
Ring us on: 01633 430166
or email us at: email@example.com